Job TitleEXPERIENCED HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER | SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 8 years
SalaryR30000 to R45000
Job Published13 July 2022
A skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager sought to oversee the well-being of employees and staff of an established Medical Group.
The ideal candidate will have excellent staff management, communication and PR skills. You need to be firm, yet have the ability to build relationships. You must be energetic and a go-getter who is hard-working focused and determined. You require all-around excellent communication and writing skills and must be able to work under pressure.
You will be responsible for the Human Resources of the group, including recruitment, employee relations, staff counselling, career path planning, performance evaluations, review of salaries, disciplinary matters, legal matters pertaining to the Human Resources function.
You will be expected to perform a broad range of duties including (but not limited to)
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time (payroll and leave management)
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Policies and procedures
- Oversee Labor Relations
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition (Find, Identify, Retain), Training and Development, succession planning, performance management, Culture Management
- Interviews, employment offers, salary negotiations, and staff development.
- Update and develop training material
- Coordinate and present management, soft skills and culture training
- Analyse data to establish goals and determine priorities
- Develop and support employee growth initiatives
- Maintain and updating of Job Descriptions and Job Evaluations/reports
- Create and present KPI reports as required by the company’s operations
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with HR, Operations and Finance departments
- Matric/Grade 12 essential
- A relevant HR Degree. Honours Qualification will be beneficial.
- 5 Years of Management Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Understanding and Experience in Financial Controls Essential
- Knowledge of Relevant HR Legislation
- Excellent MS Office skills and Computer Literate. Outlook/Email Management. Payspace & ESS will be an advantage
- Require a valid driver's license has own reliable transport
- Must reside in the greater Sandton area
- Only South African Candidates will be considered
- Salary is strictly dependent on experience and skills
- Medical/Healthcare Experience Essential
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don't hear anything from us within 14 days.