Job TitleTREATMENT COORDINATOR (ORTHODONTICS) | SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPE TOWN
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 20 years
Job Published02 August 2022
An upmarket Orthodontic Practice in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town requires an excellent Treatment Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a great charismatic personality and excellent all-around sales skills and abilities. You will be the patient's first point of contact and this role requires a candidate with effective, fluent, confident communication skills and you must have the ability to communicate effectively with upmarket patients. You need to be sophisticated, well-organised and computer literate for this role. This position requires a candidate who can work under pressure.
The practice offers a stimulating and beautiful environment to work in. They further offer a great support team. The salary is highly negotiable for the suited candidate. You need not have orthodontic experience but it will be an advantage.
- You will be expected to welcome first-time patients to the practice.
- Inform and Educate Patients about services, and procedures they can expect, and why it is important/needed.
- Excellent planning co-ordinating skills required.
- High EQ essential
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent Track Record Important
- 7-12 years of Dental/Medical/Sales or similar experience is essential for this role.
- Only NON-smoking candidates will be considered for this role.
- References/Qualification will be checked
- Payslips to be submitted with application